Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Visiting Governor Palace in Lingayen

On August 20, 2018, me and my friends from the dormitory of Lingayen and Bayambang campus visited several places in Pangasinan. First, We visited the Provincial Government of Pangasinan. We had the opportunity to meet the vice governor of Pangasinan.
The building of the office is quite nice and modern.
Here, I met a guy who made me interested, lmao. He is a filipino and a handsome guy. I really like his smile. I believe he is the loveable guy type, haha. I have his picture and video in my snapgram. Some of my friends took pictures with him, i wanted but i was so shy haha. Hope I could see you again kuya Bryan. Kuya means 'Abang' in Bahasa. Second, we visited Princess Urduja’s place to know more about the history of the Princess. We did a room tour. Then, we went to Lingayen Poblacion  to see whats inside the building. While we were there, there was an event that held by senior high school students.
After that we had a time to have lunch since we had not had breakfast yet. We had lunch in Mang Inasal. Next, we visited the main campus of PSU. We had a campus tour and met the Head of Internasional Students Affairs. And the last place, we went to Bayambang campus of PSU near our dormitory in Bayambang. We met some proffesors, lecturers, and also our personal guides as known as our buddies to. Furthermore, we also had a chance to met our lecturers that had a speciality in each level of education such as elementry and high school. After those activities, we were taking a rest in the dormitory.

No comments: