Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Teaching Practice in The Class

On 3rd, 4th and 5th of September 2018 were my schedule to teach the students. On 3rd of September 2018, I taught Grade 9 Granite and Quartz. The topic was about solving quadratic equation by completing the square.
And On 4th of September 2018, I still taught the same topic about solving quadratic equation by completing the square in Grade 9 Granite and Quartz because in the previous day, I didn't finish the topic because the time was not enough.
I only teach them for an hour everyday. I also observed Grade 10 makabayan.

The next day, on 5th of September 2018, I also taught grade 9 Granite and Quartz students about solving quadratic equation by completing the square. I gave them more examples about the topic that day.

No comments: