Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Friday, August 24, 2018

Observing the Class

That day was my day to observe Sir Justin's class at 08.00 am. I observed the 9th grade (Granite). I observed how to open the class, start the lesson and close the lesson. The students in the 9th grade (Granite) were very active and smart. Almost of them raised their hands up to answer the questions.
grade 9 granite
Filipino can speak english well. their english skills are quite good because english is the official language in the Philippines. The students in the 9th grade (Granite) are so beautiful and handsome. After observing the class I approached sir Justin to submit my lesson plan.
me and my mentor, sir justin
Then he let me to observe maam Irma's class in the 10th grade. Filipino students study for 4 years in the junior high school and for 2 years in the senior high school. All of the books and references use english. The teachers teach them with english.
Note : extra pict with Noah (ganteng banget tjuy pen bawa pulang) hehe.
me and Noah
After observing ma'am Irma's class, I met sir Justin again to discuss about my lesson plan i'd made. Then he told me to revise my lesson plan with my buddies, Ma'am lea and Mr Mark. They helped me so much. We discussed about the lesson plan at the campus library.
I, ma'am lea and sir mark were discussing about our lesson plans
After revising my lesson plan, I met sir Justin again to submit my revised lesson plan. Then I went home to my dormitory and took a rest. I feel so tired because I was so busy that day.

No comments: