Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Friday, August 24, 2018

Our First Day to Go to the School

Thursday, 23rd of August, 2018, was my schedule to go to the school where I would teach.
My mentor is Sir Justin. He will help me to do the teaching pratice in PSU Integrated Schools – High School Department.
He told me what topics and class I would teach. I will teach Grade 9 and the topic is quadratic equations. He asked me to make the lesson plan. He also introduced me with the PSU's mathematics students who would be my buddies and my team. My buddies accompanied me to go to the fotocopy shop together. They are steffi, alma, elly, lenard, glen, mark, louie and frederick.
They are filipinos and so kind. I am lucky to meet them. They also took me to the dormitory. In the evening, our papa from Thailand, 'Papa Yo' cooked us 'tomyam'.
it is delicious, thank you papa. Our papa is so cool, handsome and good at cooking, haha.

No comments: