Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Friday, August 10, 2018

9 Days Before Touching Down The Philippines

Hello, everybody. How's your day ? is it going well ? hopefully, you guys have a blessed day, amiin. now, at 11:28 pm in Indralaya, South Sumatera, Indonesia and I've a story to tell you guys. Hope you like it, hehe. Ok let's begin !
First, I wanna thank Allah SWT who has given me such a magnificent opportunity to share this great story and I thank my ibu and ayah who always support and pray for me. This semester, I have a chance to be one of the three delegates from Unsri who will go abroad around ASEAN. I will have a teaching experience in the Philippines while both of my friends, Nurul and Reza from english language education and primary teacher education will go to Thailand. Yeah, you've to know that I'm the only one delegate from Unsri who will go to the Philippines. I feel it would be my thrilling experience in my life, Lmao. Are you so curious what's the program ? Ok, I'll tell you guys :). This program is Sea Teacher or Preservice Student Teacher Exchange Program in the Southeast Asia. There are 3 countries in ASEAN which join this program. They are Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines. We'll have a teaching experience for a month in our host university. Fyi, my host university is Pangasinan State University, the Philippines.
Okay, Lemme tell you how I can join this program. Two months ago, I got the information from
whatsapp group of HIMMA (Himpunan Mahasiswa Matematika) that texted "who wants to register the teaching experience abroad for a month, ASAP to contact the head of the study program".The requirements to join this program are that you must have a GPA more than 3 and a TOEFL score of Unsri (Suliet) more than 450 and you must have a blog or wordpress. You must have a blog or wordpress because this program will ask you to tell all of your activities in your host country in your blog or wordpress. Alhamdulillah I fulfilled the following requirements so I enrolled. After I enrolled this program, I waited for a week to be interviewed by Mr. Hartono, the vice dean. The interview was quite light and used english to talk. Then I waited for a few weeks to be interviewed by my host university. I was interviewed by Mrs. Sally from Pangasinan State University, Philippines by a whatssapp video call. The following week after that day, Mr Hartono told us that I am the only one participant from mathematics education of Unsri who'll join this program and the only one student from unsri who'll go to the philippines. I am so excited and thankful,tho. I thank my university for funding the flight tickets and the monthly living allowance there. I hope I can do my best and return to Indonesia safely, Amiin.
for more info about this program, kindly check the link : http://seateacher.seameo.org/seateacher/

~to be continued

No comments: