Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

"Palembang-Jakarta-Singapore"

That day was D-day I would go to the Philippines. My flight schedule was at 05:00 am from Sultan Mahmud Badarudin Il Palembang to Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK) Jakarta by Citilink Airlines. I went to the airport accompanied by my uncle. The airport is 3 km far away from my grandfather's house. I went to Jakarta from Palembang alone. After arriving at the domestic terminal of CGK at 6 am, I went to terminal 3 by sky train from terminal 1b. Then I waited for 3 hours to check in the next flight. When I waited I met some students from other provinces who would also go to the Philippines. I met Yeni, Dona, Chika, Petra, Anam, and Shepti. We introduced ourselves each others. We had a breakfast together there. Then I, Chika, Yeni and Septi, We had the same flight at 11:50 am by Scoot Airlines. It transited in Changi International Airport for 10 hours. We had fun at Changi together, We planned to join free tour to go around Singapore together but the tour was fully booked so we only had fun at changi. So many facilities that we can enjoy at Changi such as the sunflower garden, theater movie, games, free wifi, shops, and so on. Changi international airport is so amazing. We already tried the facilities there.

We had lunch at Mc Donald Changi. Before having lunch I changed my money from USD to SGD first. We met so many international tourists at Changi. We met a woman and a man, Mr Salahuddin from Bangladesh. They are so kind. They gave us so many knowledge and advice. Mr Salahuddin also gave us chocolates and his ID card. We also took pictures with them.
We are happy to meet them. We also met a girl from China but I forgot her name. She can speak bahasa. Then we continued our flight to Manila at 00:45 am on 19th of August.

No comments: