Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Teaching Mathematics at Grade 9 Granite and Quartz

Wednesday, August 29 2018 was the second day I taught the filipino students. Actually I had to teach two classes that day, they were grade 9 granite and grade 9 quartz but that day I only taught grade 9 granite at 8 am to 9 am. After that there were no more classes because the students would prepare for the event of Tagalog language day. That day, before starting the lesson, I had a game for the students.
I divided the students into 4 groups and each group made a line. There were 4 boxes in front of me. Then I gave 5 minutes for them to answer all the questions in the boxes rotately, the group who answer my questions most and correctly will be the winner and  get a prize from me. After teaching I met Sir Justin to find out about his comments, he said that my teaching skill that day improved. He also advised me to write on the board from the left side to the right side, so that it was in order. After that I went home to the dormitory to make lesson plans for the next day because I had to submit it that day before 5 pm so I had to go home to the dorm early.

No comments: