Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Monday, September 24, 2018

Closing Ceremony at the Lingayen Campus

Friday, 7th of September 2018 was the closing ceremony day for Sea Teacher and Seatvet program in PSU. This closing ceremony was held in PSU main campus in Lingayen. So all the sea teacher and seatvet students from Lingayen, Bayambang, Alaminos, Urdaneta and San Carlos campus went to the main campus in Lingayen. When we entered the hall where the event was being held there. I saw so many PSU students already were in the hall. They were waiting for us. We showed our traditional dance, singing Indonesian and Thai songs in front of the audience. After that, our names, one by one was called by the MC because we would get our certificate of Completion.
It means that we have finished the program but I am so sad and wanna cry because I won't see all of my family here again as usual. I won't see my students, my buddies, my dormmates, my mentors and all about the Philippines especially Bayambang.We also took photos together after the event ended.

No comments: