Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Monday, September 24, 2018

Strolling Around Rosales and Urdaneta City

That week was our last week in Bayambang, Pangasinan, the Philippines. Every saturday was our excursion day but that saturday we couldn't have because the PSU bus which was used to go anywhere wasn't available because the bus would be used to take the seatvet students to Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila. So, I and my dormmates made another plan. We planned to go to SM Rosales by van with Geralyn aka Meng as our tour guide because she was our filipino buddy haha. It took 30 minutes from Bayambang to SM Rosales. On the van there were me, uni, inez, inna, meng, yeni, yani, tria, chika, shepti, febri and galih. After arriving in SM Rosales we had lunch first in Mang Inasal then We went around shopping. I just bought a pair of sneaker and skincares in watson. We really wanted to buy souvenirs to our family and friends in Indonesia but we couldn't find them in SM Rosales so We made a new plan to go to Urdaneta city.

It took about 30 minutes from Rosales and 1 hours from Bayambang. Then we called our van driver to take us to Urdaneta City. We paid for the van but I forgot how much it was. After arriving in Urdaneta City, the van driver took us to the traditional market. I only bought t-shirts for my father and my coordinator and a slipper for me but i couldn't find any key chains there. In the evening we went home to our dormitory.

No comments: