Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Monday, October 1, 2018

Until We Meet Again, Philippines!

Friday, 14th of September 2018 at 9 pm, the PSU bus fetched us after waiting for the bus for 2 hours. Actually It should have fetched us at 7 pm but it came late. We were ready to go to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila. I felt so sad because I would leave our beloved dorm, buddies and especially Pangasinan State University, Bayambang campus. Too many memories that we had made here, too much love we shared but time passed so fast and I realized that those would be my unforgettable memories for me. We put our luggages in the bus then went to Manila. In my mind I said "see you later Bayambang, thank you for being the city where i can meet the kindheart and great people here. See you on another chance".We came back to our country when the Philippines was in heavy rain and typhoon situation. We got the info that our flight mightbe canceled due to the typhoon  After a 5 hours drive from Bayambang, finally we arrived at NAIA. The bus took some of my friends to terminal 1 and some of my friends and I to terminal 3. We were grateful because there was no cancellation for international flight. The cancellation of flight was only for the dosmetic flight. We were already at NAIA at 03 am and it was too early because I and my friends whose airline was Cebu Pacific would have flown at 08.20 pm. So we had much time to spend in Manila.
The first thing I did at NAIA was to have breakfast with my friends in KFC. Then I strolled around the airport to find souvenirs to my family in Indonesia. I bought many snacks at NAIA and they were so expensive.That's why, i and my friends planned to go outside the airport and explore Manila and find the cheaper souvenirs. After that, we ordered a van and paid 150 pesos each body. Hurray ! finally, we explored Manila. we went to Manila American Cemetery and took photos there
after that we went to a mall but i forgot the name of the mall. At the mall, we could find so many filipino's handmade souvenirs  and the price was cheaper than at the airport.
We also took a prayer at a mosque in the mall and met Filipino muslims there. after shopping fatigue, at 5 pm we returned to the airport to check in and at 08.20 pm we had flown from Manila to Jakarta, Bye Bye Manila, Bye Bye Philippines.



No comments: