Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Our Last Day in Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines

Friday, 14th of September 2018 was our last day in Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines. On our last day in Bayambang, so many our buddies, our mentors, our students and Meng's family visited our dorm to see us.
me, inez, meng's mother, shepti, yani and chika
I was happy they visited us eventhough I knew that day was our last day to meet each other. That day, we had to clean our dorm and pack our luggages because we would've gone to Manila at 7 pm in the evening. I would like to thank my beloved friends especially my friends in Dorm 1. Thank you for everything Yeni and Shepti from Gorontalo , Inez from Bandung, Chika and Kk Donna from Padang, Uni and Yani from Medan, kk Inna from Tarakan, Tria from Jakarta and our beloved filipino buddy who used to come and sleep in our dorm, Geralyn aka Meng.We are from different provinces even islands but I am so lucky and grateful because I could meet you here, in the Philippines. I was sorry if I had spent a lot of time in the bathroom and you guys had to wait for me washing my clothes there for too long. I know you will not forget me because of that haha. I love you guys, See you on the top. Hope I can see you soon. I will never forget these moments.

praying together

you are my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner
I already missed you guys
our kuya and anak mama squad
meng's birthday

No comments: