Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Monday, September 24, 2018

Giving the Activities and Long Quiz to Grade 9 Granite

On that last week in Bayambang, the Philippines. I still had 2 days to observe Grade 9 Granite. Monday, 10th of September 2018. I gave grade 9 Granite the activities about solving quadratic equation by the formula square. I asked them to solve the equations that I wrote on the manila paper. Beforehand, I explained the students about how to solve the equations. I gave them 45 minutes to solve the equations.

and on the following day, 11th of September 2018. I and the other local student teachers gave the students a long quiz. We gave them 1 hour to answer the questions on the paper that we gave. The topic was all about solving quadratic equation by factoring, completing the square, extracting the roots, and the formula square.


No comments: