Hetalia: Axis Powers - Liechtenstein

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Closing Ceremony at Bayambang Campus

On Thursday, 13th of September 2018, We had a closing ceremony at Bayambang Campus. It  started at 1 pm until 4.30 pm. We showed our performance like we did at closing ceremony in Lingayen Campus. All of the student teacher mentors, school principals, local student teachers and sea teacher students came to elementary building where the closing ceremony was held. After that, our names were called one by one to get our results of the student teaching evaluations.
the high school principal, me and my mentor "sir justin"
I was grateful because I got 'ADVANCED' for my result.
my result of the student teaching evaluations

After the closing ceremony finished, my buddies, my teaching partners approached me then they gave me some gifts. I was so happy and lucky to meet them in the Philippines as my buddies. I'll always remember you my filipino buddies, thank you for everything.
me, my mentor and my teaching team
Our next schedule after the closing ceremony at Bayambang campus was to have dinner with Bayambang city mayor. So, we went to Nina's Cafe where was in the same location with Bayambang city mayor's house. We found so many delicious food there. We could eat everything we wanted.
having dinner in Nina's Cafe
After having dinner we took a photo together with Bayambang city mayor in front of his house
Then, we went home to our dorm to take a rest.

No comments: